[LTER-education] Fwd: Andrews Discovery Trail Presentation Materials

Caitlin Potter caitlin at umn.edu
Fri Apr 6 10:28:36 PDT 2018

Hi EOC folks!

Attached is a note from Sarah Kelly as well as the resources she promised
us in her presentation about the AND Discovery Trail on Wednesday. Enjoy,
and keep an eye out for more info about her project down the road! Also
keep an eye out for a google form that will allow you to vote on ASM
workshop options: Jill and I are finalizing it and will have it to you soon.

Best,
Caitlin