[LTER-luq-pi] Fwd: Luquillo LTER site review planning

Jess Zimmerman jesskz at ites.upr.edu
Tue Feb 7 08:30:09 PST 2017

Pls try to review by today's meeting.  OK if you can't.  I just received
this.

jess

Jess K. Zimmerman
Professor
Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program
Director, El Verde Field Station
Department Environmental Sciences
University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico

Tel: 787-764-0000 ext. 1-XXXX-# where XXXX is:
   LTER Program Office: 88233
   El Verde Field Station: 83467
Mobile: 787-380-3311