[LTER-luq-pi] Fwd: Site review poster list

Jess Zimmerman jesskz at ites.upr.edu
Tue Feb 7 08:37:16 PST 2017

Hi All,

Here is the current list of posters for the Site Review.  I'll probably add
a few more in the next couple of hours.  But, in any case we need to look
at this a decide what is missing, etc.  I am going to add some from "Allied
Researchers" for the warming experiment, ARBIMON, Olgal Mayols African dust
work.  What else?  CZO?  Anyway, need to finalize this and let people know

jess

Jess K. Zimmerman
Professor
Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program
Director, El Verde Field Station
Department Environmental Sciences
University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico

Tel: 787-764-0000 ext. 1-XXXX-# where XXXX is:
   LTER Program Office: 88233
   El Verde Field Station: 83467
Mobile: 787-380-3311