[LTER-im] MATLAB script inclusion?

Mark Servilla servilla at lternet.edu
Thu Feb 25 09:23:52 MST 2016

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to some extra time that Duane put in last night, we've made John
Porter's code generation service available through PASTA's staging
environment (specifically, through portal-s.lternet.edu). Please let us
know if you have any questions/issues with this service. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Mark

---
Mark Servilla, Ph.D.