[LTER-nco-travel] Jonathan Thompson reimbursement for ILTER in South Africa

Richardson, Lisa Marie richard at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 4 09:26:17 MDT 2016

Hi Marty,
Thank you for the information. Sorry I meant to write South Africa not South America.

Hi Ana,
When you have a moment can you let me know what the cost is for the flight for John Thompson?
After his trip I will submit all documentation to you.

Thank you,
Lisa

Lisa Richardson
Richard at fas.harvard.edu<mailto:Richard at fas.harvard.edu>

Accounting Assistant
Harvard Forest,  324 North Main St. Petersham, MA 01366
978-756-6144 direct
978-724-3595 fax