[LTER-nco-travel] ILTER

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Aug 11 05:25:49 MDT 2016

Hi Rakesh,

We have had a couple of last-minute cancellations, so I am pleased to say
that we can cover your airfare.

You'll want to make your reservations through our travel agency so we can
pay direct. I've copied our new travel coordinator (Ana Peters), who can
provide full details.

Look forward to meeting you in SA,
Marty