[LTER-luq] Fw: Coordinates for MRCE plots?

Eda C. Melendez-Colom edacorreo at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 15:05:07 PST 2016

Hi,
I have asked some of our investigators for the existence of the location information (coordinates) for the MRCE Plots and confirmed that we only have the coordinates for the area where the Plots (El Verde and Pico del Este) are but not for the individual plots.
Does anyone have or know where these information is documented?

This is the information we have about those Plots:
EV: http://luq.lternet.edu/research/site/el-verde-research-area-mrce-plots

PE: http://luq.lternet.edu/research/site/pico-del-este-research-area-mrce-plots
Thanks,
EDA