[LTER-luq] Friendly Reminder: LUQ LTER Annual Report - Due December 11, 2015

Jess Zimmerman jesskz at ites.upr.edu
Fri Dec 4 11:37:24 MST 2015

From: Jess Zimmerman <jesskz at ites.upr.edu>
Date: Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 2:59 PM
Subject: LUQ LTER Annual Report - Due December 11, 2015
To: LUQ-LTER <luq at lternet.edu>

Hello All,

For Senior Personnel on the current (LTER 5A) proposal, we need to prepare
an annual report before the end of the year.  In order for Sarah, Nick, and
I to have time to prepare the report for submission to NSF, we need input
from you by *December 11, 2015*.

I attach instructions and a template to prepare the report.  The
instructions should address any doubts as to who needs to help prepare this
report and what information is needed.  If you have any doubts, please let
us know.

Thanks,

jess

Jess K. Zimmerman
Professor
Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program
Department Environmental Sciences
University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico

Direct Office Line: 787-350-0350
Or: 787-764-0000 ext. 1-XXXX-# where XXXX is:
   LTER Program Office: 2867
   El Verde Field Station: 4381
Mobile: 787-380-3311