[LTER-luq] LUQ LTER Annual Report - Due December 11, 2015

Eda C. Melendez-Colom edacorreo at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 18:34:53 MST 2015

Hi,
Now that we have the annual report due soon. Please make sure that all your publications are posted and updated in the website.
The best way to search for a complete list or your publications posted is to go to the following page:
http://luq.lternet.edu/biblio
Click on "Search"Click on "Show only items where"Scroll down in the window labeled "Author", select your name and click on "Filter".
That should give you a complete list of your publications. Once you have it on screen, select one of the formats to download the list on the upper right of the screen:
BibTex Tagged XML
 "Tagged" is the format that End Notes accepts for imports.
Let me know if you need any help.
EDA

Eda C. Melendez Colom Information Manager LTER Program University of Puerto Rico Tel. (787) 764-0000 (1-4943) Fax (787) 772 -1481