[LTER-luq-pi] Science Council Meeting?

Jess Zimmerman jesskz at ites.upr.edu
Wed Sep 7 08:19:18 MDT 2016

Hi Marty,

We are having our site review the last week in March of 2017 and will be
preparing a proposal for March of 2018.  I'll discuss it with our
Management Committee at tomorrow's meeting, but we may decline.  I'll let
you know after we discuss it.

jess

Jess K. Zimmerman
Professor
Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program
Director, El Verde Field Station
Department Environmental Sciences
University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico

Tel: 787-764-0000 ext. 1-XXXX-# where XXXX is:
   LTER Program Office: 88233
   El Verde Field Station: 83467
Mobile: 787-380-3311