[LTER-luq-pi] Fwd: [LTER-site-exec] LTER diversity committee

Jess Zimmerman jesskz at ites.upr.edu
Mon Dec 5 08:00:35 PST 2016

FYI, I haven't been on the Site-Exec list for awhile, so I have been
missing some emails.  That's why I am forwarding so many of these things now
Jess K. Zimmerman
Professor
Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program
Director, El Verde Field Station
Department Environmental Sciences
University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico

Tel: 787-764-0000 ext. 1-XXXX-# where XXXX is:
   LTER Program Office: 88233
   El Verde Field Station: 83467
Mobile: 787-380-3311