[LTER-lno] Fwd: Re: LTER National Communications Office proposal

Robert Waide rwaide at lternet.edu
Tue Aug 11 07:51:06 MDT 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: LTER National Communications Office proposal
Date: 	Mon, 10 Aug 2015 10:09:03 -0500
From: 	Mary Spivey <spive007 at umn.edu>
To: 	Robert Waide <rwaide at lternet.edu>
CC: 	Nicholas Oehm <Oehmn at fiu.edu>

Hi Bob,

Thank you for this note.  When it arrived, we were in the midst of our
site review and I didn't feel mentally able to adequately respond at
that time with all the chaos a site review brings.  Now, I can write
that the Education and Outreach Committee does appreciate the
intentional effort to include EOC issues into your proposal; yours was
the only group to approach us, an effort that does not go unnoticed.  I
realize the award was a disappointment and we acknowledge the changes
this will bring to the current LNO team.

The reps have asked if you will be at ASM and I assured them you would be.

All the best,

Mary

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 1:10 PM, Robert Waide <rwaide at lternet.edu