[LTER-lno] Fwd: Fwd: [LTER-All-lter] New LTER National Communications Office

Robert Waide rwaide at lternet.edu
Tue Aug 11 07:44:52 MDT 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Fwd: [LTER-All-lter] New LTER National Communications Office
Date: 	Mon, 10 Aug 2015 08:15:51 -0700
From: 	Dan Reed <dan.reed at lifesci.ucsb.edu>
To: 	rwaide at lternet.edu

Hi Bob,

I wanted to personally offer my thanks and acknowledgements to you and
the LNO staff for your outstanding contributions to the LTER Network
over the past 2 decades.  Responding to the needs of NSF and 26 sites
with varying interests and demands is no easy task and I have always
been impressed with your professionalism and dedication in serving the
needs of the LTER community. You deserve a lot of credit for the
prominence and respect that LTER has achieved nationally and abroad.  We
all owe you and the staff a lot of thanks for a job well done.

Regards,

Dan