[LTER-im] EDI Data Repository temporarily offline due to power outage...

Mark Servilla mark.servilla at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 12:04:50 PST 2022

Dear IM,

Just a quick note letting you know that the EDI Data Repository and related
services are now up and running as expected. Please let us know if you
experience any issues or have any concerns. We apologize for this outage
and any inconvenience it may have caused. We are also discussing options to
mitigate (or at least to reduce the impact of) situations like this one.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,
Mark

---
Mark Servilla