[LTER-im] EDI Data Repository temporarily offline due to power outage...

Mark Servilla mark.servilla at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 01:45:49 PST 2022

Dear IM,

The EDI Data Repository and related services are temporarily offline as of
Wednesday (16 February) late afternoon due to a weather-related power
outage that has affected the University of New Mexico data center where our
services are co-located. We anticipate that all services will be restored
to normal operation sometime Thursday (17 February) morning. We apologize
for the inconvenience and will inform you of any updates or changes. Thank
you for your patience in this matter.

Sincerely,
Mark

---