[LTER-im] Publication updates

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Jan 27 15:19:24 PST 2021

I've added the instructions in my previous email, as well as a nascent list
of FAQ's to a google document, here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EegnsWDR9egjS5SS1QA6VK1D7zXw0_Y6nq6Ao2zDKfM/edit

(In the LTER-Committee-information-management/resources/biblio-updates
<https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1VV8ZmOJY8X2s-gaoFVEWriUn46GS04Oc>
folder)

Keep the questions coming and I'll keep trying to address and document them.
Thanks, Marty

Marty Downs (she/her)  |  ORCID <https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2833-956X>
Director, LTER Network Office
617-833-7930 (m)

*~~I sometimes find it convenient to email on nights and weekends. *
*That doesn't mean I expect you to reply.~~*