[LTER-im] AmeriFlux webinar series

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Aug 12 11:15:36 PDT 2020

I usually try to minimize the email clutter and consolidate it to
newsletters, but wanted to be sure you all were aware of the AmeriFlux
webinar series starting next week (August 17). This first webinar will be
most relevant to sites that have recently joined or are thinking of joining
the AmeriFlux network.

Please circulate news of the series to investigators at your site who are
doing related work.
Thanks, Marty

-------------------------------
Dear all,

We are excited to announce the new monthly AmeriFlux webinar series
<http://ameriflux.lbl.gov/community/amp-webinar-series/>. These seminars
are designed to introduce you to helpful tools and services and to answer
your questions on topics from generating high quality flux data to using
those data in cool, collaborative science.

Our first webinar is aimed at new flux-tower teams--those who joined the
network in the last few years or are thinking about joining.  Learn about
the resources and advantages of being an AmeriFlux network member, and how
to get involved.  Meet the AmeriFlux Management Project (AMP) staff who are
ready to help you with tech and data support.  This will be interactive
with time for everyone to ask their questions.
For everyone at AMP, we look forward to seeing you at the webinar!

*What: Orientation and on-boarding in AmeriFlux*

*When: Monday August 17, 10AM PDT (GMT-7)*
*Register here: https://forms.gle/iH9hdC332CMF93Tw5
<https://forms.gle/iH9hdC332CMF93Tw5>*
AMP Webinar Schedule
<http://ameriflux.lbl.gov/community/amp-webinar-series/> 2020-2021

--
Marty Downs (she/her/hers) ORCID <https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2833-956X>
Director, LTER Network Office

 LTERNET.edu <https://twitter.com/USLTER> | LTER Zotero
<https://www.zotero.org/groups/2055673/lter_network/library> | LTER Twitter
<https://twitter.com/USLTER> | LTER YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsyi2-kL_cTcm6FOnek-bRA>

*~ It is sometimes convenient for me to send email on evenings
and weekends. *
*Please do not feel obligated to respond outside of your normal working
hours ~*