[LTER-im] REMINDER: LTER IMC business meeting and call for nominations to open positions

Remillard, Suzanne suzanne.remillard at oregonstate.edu
Mon Aug 10 09:58:14 PDT 2020

Dear IMC,

This is a reminder that we are holding an extended VWC meeting today, August 10 at 12 pm Pacific / 3 pm Eastern, that is replacing our annual meeting gathering.
We are planning for about 90 minutes.

The brief agenda is:
                Welcome and Announcements
                Databits proposal
                IM Knowledge Exchange (IMKE) breakout sessions

We look forward to connection with you all. The connection information is below.

See you around the water cooler,
IMEXEC

Here is the standard connection information:
Monday August 10 at 12 pm Pacific / 3 pm Eastern
Topic: IMCVirtual Watercooler
Join Zoom Meeting
https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/664969166
Meeting ID: 664 969 166