[LTER-im] PASTA search currently down...

Mark Servilla mark.servilla at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 12:03:31 PDT 2020

Dear IM,

We are working to correct a problem with the PASTA search interface, which
occurred during our Solr 8.3 upgrade last night. An issue was found within
our software that performs the re-indexing of our data package metadata. We
believe this has now been corrected, but the re-indexing process requires
approximately 18 hours to complete. Until re-indexing is complete, the
PASTA search will not operate as expected. We apologize for this
inconvenience and will keep you informed as to the status of the PASTA
search interface.

Sincerely,
Mark

---