[LTER-im] PASTA search currently down...

Mark Servilla mark.servilla at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 19:31:25 PDT 2020

Dear IM,

The PASTA search interface is now fully operational and is using Solr
8.3.0. The re-index process complete earlier than expected at about 5:30pm
MDT and all 43,840 of the most recent data packages have been entered into
the Solr search engine. Search links for key words and LTER sites will be
processed over the next 12 hours. I apologize for the inconvenience this
issue has caused. Please let us know if you experience any additional
problems with the PASTA search interface.

Sincerely,
Mark

---
Mark Servilla