[LTER-im] EDI data repository experiencing network issues...

Mark Servilla mark.servilla at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 10:20:47 PDT 2018

The EDI data repository is again fully operational. We have been notified
by University of New Mexico IT staff that issues resulting in campus-wide
network instability have been corrected. Please accept our apology for any
inconvenience during this outage and let us know immediately if you
experience any issues when using the EDI data repository. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Mark

---
Mark Servilla