[LTER-im] IM Exec keeping in touch with the IMC. Got agenda items?

Gastil Gastil-Buhl gastil.gastil-buhl at ucsb.edu
Wed Jan 24 17:05:38 PST 2018

Hello LTER site IMs,

Approximately a week before each IM Exec meeting, we like to ask if there
are items you feel that we need to add to our agenda. The proposed agenda
for our meeting on Jan 30th as of this writing is listed below. If you
would like to add an item for IMExec to consider, please contact one of the
members of IMExec.

EB Report
WG Statii
* ECC
* DEIMS
* ToR
* WiReD
* Sites' Websites
Zotero for all-site bibliography
VWC Topics

Working group leaders, please provide a brief update of your group's
activity, even if that is to say that there has not been any activity since
the last update - thank you!

Please submit DataBits content to Eda by January 31st. That is in one week!

I hope everyone's work at their site is going well,
Gastil