[LTER-im] IM Exec keeping in touch with the IMC.==>Next Databits: thanking you all for your collaboration

Eda C. Melendez-Colom edacorreo at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 15:53:16 PST 2018

Hello,
Thank you Gastil for reminding people to submit the article. We already have 4 articles submitted, two coming up and 4 more promised. ...we are in good shape!
I want to thank this group and the international folks for their interest and collaboration in this issue.  I am really looking forward to read the rest yet to be submitted.
EDA

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 9:05 PM, Gastil Gastil-Buhl<gastil.gastil-buhl at ucsb.edu> wrote:   Hello LTER site IMs,
Approximately a week before each IM Exec meeting, we like to ask if there are items you feel that we need to add to our agenda. The proposed agenda for our meeting on Jan 30th as of this writing is listed below. If you would like to add an item for IMExec to consider, please contact one of the members of IMExec.
EB ReportWG Statii* ECC* DEIMS* ToR* WiReD* Sites' WebsitesZotero for all-site bibliographyVWC Topics
Working group leaders, please provide a brief update of your group's activity, even if that is to say that there has not been any activity since the last update - thank you!
Please submit DataBits content to Eda by January 31st. That is in one week!
I hope everyone's work at their site is going well,Gastil_______________________________________________
Long Term Ecological Research Network
im mailing list
im at lternet.edu