[LTER-im] EDI Data Repository maintenance downtime 8am-10pm MST January 31, 2018...

Mark Servilla mark.servilla at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 13:43:13 PST 2018

Hi All,

Just a quick note that we have completed our scheduled maintenance earlier
than expected -- all systems are now up and operating normally. Please let
us know ASAP if you notice anything out of kilter with the EDI Data
Repository (aka PASTA), including our staging environment and other support
systems. Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
Mark

---