[LTER-im] EDI Data Repository hardware maintenance Wednesday 15 August...

Mark Servilla mark.servilla at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 09:36:03 PDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

The EDI Data Repository will be unavailable on Wednesday 15 August from
8am-12pm MDT due to hardware maintenance. We are planning to upgrade our
network services for all production-level servers. We apologize for any
inconvenience this outage will cause.

Remember also that we do perform system and repository software updates
every Wednesday evening from 7-9pm MDT. We advise that you do not attempt
to upload any data packages or update any information on the system during
this period. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Mark

---