[LTER-im] IMC August VWC on August 13th at 12 pm PDT / 3 pm EDT

Remillard, Suzanne suzanne.remillard at oregonstate.edu
Tue Aug 7 19:35:24 PDT 2018

Dear IMs,

Date: Monday, August 13th at 12 pm PDT/3 pm EDT
Topic: Working Group updates, continued
Connection: https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/8058932071

In preparation for on annual IMC meeting on September 30th, we continue to share updates from working groups and other IM activities.  For this upcoming August VWC, we will hear from two groups:

IM Website Improvement and Redesign (WIRED) - (Suzanne Remillard)

LTER Unit Registry & Dictionary (Units) - (Margaret O'Brien)

For our September 10th VWC, we will have a discussion on the types of questions we have planned to ask the attending NSF officers.

We are beginning to pull documents together for our meeting.  These are available through our intranet Annual Meetings page:
http://im.lternet.edu/news/meetings/2018

There is a participant sheet that we ask you to complete, if you are attending the meeting.

See you around the water cooler!

Suzanne