[LTER-im] new to the LTER-IM community

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Oct 10 10:48:55 PDT 2017

Hey Chris, welcome!

I'll cc Marty Downs at the Network Communications Office to advise on the
appropriate mailing lists.  There's also a new Slack team for LTER, which
can be openly joined at http://slack.lternet.edu.  There's an #im channel
there, as well as others, and you can create more as needed.

Matt
--
Matthew B. Jones
http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0077-4738

Director of Informatics R&D
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis
University of California Santa Barbara
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/ecoinfo

LTER Network Communications Office
https://lternet.edu/nco