[LTER-im] new to the LTER-IM community

Chris Turner chris at axiomdatascience.com
Tue Oct 10 10:25:54 PDT 2017

Hello LTER-IM community,

My name is Chris Turner, I'm a data librarian at Axiom Data Science. I'm
writing to introduce myself as the Information Manager of the new Northern
Gulf of Alaska LTER site.

I've looked on the im.lternet.edu and don't see any option for signing up
for community emails and the event calendar appears to be entirely
unused. Please advise on how I can sign up for the LTER IM mailing list and
how best to stay informed about upcoming IM community meetings.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all and learning about other sites IM
strategies.

- Chris