[LTER-im] Welcome new IMs and IM Training topic of Monday, May 8th IMC Virtual Water Cooler

Yang Xia yangx at ksu.edu
Mon May 8 06:47:03 PDT 2017

Hello All,
Just a quick reminder that we will have our May Water Cooler today (5/8/2017) at noon pacific, 1pm mountain, 2pm central, 3pm eastern.  You will find agenda and notes at: http://im.lternet.edu/node/1301.

Connection info: https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/322175707
Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll):  +16465588656,322175707# or +14086380968,322175707#
Or Telephone: Dial: +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 322 175 707

Hope to see you all. Thanks!

Yang

Yang Xia