[LTER-im] Welcome new IMs and IM Training topic of Monday, May 8th IMC Virtual Water Cooler

Gastil Gastil-Buhl gastil.gastil-buhl at ucsb.edu
Wed May 3 15:57:03 PDT 2017

Hi LTER Site IMs,

Meet the new LTER site IMs!  Please welcome our newest colleagues Stace,
Tim, Rob and Li to the LTER Information Management Committee at the IMC
Virtual Water Cooler this Monday, May 8th at noon pacific / 3pm eastern.

Serendipitously planned, Stevan will present the attached document IM
Skillset & Training Guidelines.

Yang will send out connection info Monday morning. If this is your first
experience with Zoom, please connect 5 minutes early to allow for set-up.

Agenda and notes: http://im.lternet.edu/node/1301
where I have listed metadata for Stace, Tim, Rob and Li and their sites.

See you Monday,
Gastil & Stevan

For our new colleagues not yet on a first-name basis...
M. Gastil-Buhl, IMC Chair
Stevan Earl, presenting for the IM Training Working Group