[LTER-im] Welcome new IMs

Corinna Gries cgries at wisc.edu
Thu May 4 07:19:30 PDT 2017

Hi Stace, Tim, Rob, and Li,

I would like to add my welcome from the Environmental Data Initiative (EDI). We are a team of scientists, current LTER IMs, the PASTA developers (PASTA = software running the data repositories), an EDI data manager, and an outreach and training coordinator. EDI develops and maintains the LTER  and EDI data repositories and is here to help you get settled as much as we can. You can find out more about us on our website https://environmentaldatainitiative.org/.

We are looking forward to working with you and hearing how we can best support you in getting started. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.

Thanks
The EDI Team