[LTER-im] Welcome new IMs

Jason Downing jpdowning at alaska.edu
Thu May 4 08:00:31 PDT 2017

Yes, welcome to all of you!  I would also remind you that the LTER IM's are
getting ready for our annual meeting on July 24, 2017 in conjunction with
the ESIP summer meeting (Bloomington, IN) and you are on the guest list for
sure.  I am coordinating logistics for the meeting so if you have any
questions please let me know.

Jason

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 6:19 AM, Corinna Gries <cgries at wisc.edu> wrote:

> Hi Stace, Tim, Rob, and Li,
>

> I would like to add my welcome from the Environmental Data Initiative
> (EDI). We are a team of scientists, current LTER IMs, the PASTA developers
> (PASTA = software running the data repositories), an EDI data manager, and
> an outreach and training coordinator. EDI develops and maintains the LTER
> and EDI data repositories and is here to help you get settled as much as we
> can. You can find out more about us on our website https://
> environmentaldatainitiative.org/.
>

> We are looking forward to working with you and hearing how we can best
> support you in getting started. Please feel free to contact us with any
> questions you may have.
>

> Thanks
>
> The EDI Team

Jason Downing