[LTER-im] IM voting for IMExec members

Jonathan Walsh walshjcaryinstitute at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 13:25:33 PDT 2017

Hello again,

Please double check the document here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EBs_MiGXfYXiMPxUtxpSo6kq_
dXypSu6z9PX9yxZm7A/edit?usp=sharing

and ensure you have entered your correct email address.

Looking at the document, I see only 18 sites represented.  If you haven't
added your name, site and email you will not be able to take part in the
voting process.

On the voting process:  I have it set up so that you will receive an email
from Survey Monkey with a unique link.  This will ensure there is only one
vote per site.  The system is set up to be anonymous, such that when I log
in to collect the results, I cannot see who voted for whom.  In addition, I
will not be able to see who received their email, who clicked through to
the link, and any IP addresses associated with the transaction.

Safe travels, and see y'all soon!

Jonathan

E: WalshJ at caryinstitute.org