[LTER-im] IM voting for IMExec members

Jonathan Walsh walshjcaryinstitute at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 11:34:57 PDT 2017

Greetings,

During the upcoming meeting in Indiana we will be electing two members for
IMExec.  In order to facilitate the voting I am constructing an online
survey.  In order to make it so there is just one vote each, the survey
will allow access by email only.

You are urged to vote even if you do not plan to attend the meeting in
person.

Please use the spreadsheet linked below.  Using the next available blank
line, enter your name, site code, and the email address you would like to
use to participate in this vote.

Thank you!

Jonathan

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EBs_MiGXfYXiMPxUtxpSo6kq_dXypSu6z9PX9yxZm7A/edit?usp=sharing

--
Jonathan Walsh
Information Manager, Baltimore Ecosystem Study
E: WalshJ at caryinstitute.org