[LTER-im] Printable Agenda for airplane reading. Comments appreciated.

Gastil Gastil-Buhl gastil.gastil-buhl at ucsb.edu
Fri Jul 21 14:16:15 PDT 2017

Hi LTER Site IMs and our friends at EDI and NCO,

Here is the Agenda for Monday's IMC meeting. I attach a static pdf, but for
the latest version please access the google doc.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DKJkBz87-1NOyGs41uzjdrBND6I2rCr_tBdZrB3gmOA/
Comments are enabled.

I am still eager to hear comments on the agenda, especially if you feel an
item has been overlooked or if you see errors. Would you like to facilitate
or be a note-taker for a session? Please either respond to this email or
directly add a comment to that block in the agenda.

For slides, please load a pdf file onto a memory stick as the most reliable
method. We expect to have good wireless, so an online presentation may show
ok, but do not rely on that. The computer attached to the projector will be
the mac laptop provided by ESIP. We will not be swapping laptops in and
out.

Only two Lightning Talk times are reserved. If you meant to reserve a spot,
that link and others are on this page:

http://im.lternet.edu/news/meetings/2017

See you all next Monday in Indiana or online,
Gastil

PS: If anyone arrives early enough on Sunday and wants to go for a stroll
on the UI campus, see if there is a good photo location VERY close to the
Oak Room, in the Memorial Union building. We may just do the photo in the
meeting room to save time.