[LTER-im] Publisher location requested for data set DOI

Gastil Gastil-Buhl gastil.gastil-buhl at ucsb.edu
Wed Jan 18 08:30:05 PST 2017

Hi Hap,

We put the organization as the first of the creators along with the people
creators (aka authors/owners). There are two kinds of creators,
organizationName and individualName. The xslt that forms the HowToCite
differentiates between individuals and organizations. See EML snippet below.

Gastil

<creator id="MCR">
<organizationName>Moorea Coral Reef LTER</organizationName>
<address>
<deliveryPoint>Marine Science Institute</deliveryPoint>
<deliveryPoint>University of California</deliveryPoint>
<city>Santa Barbara</city>
<administrativeArea>CA</administrativeArea>
<postalCode>93106-6150</postalCode>
<country>USA</country>
</address>
<onlineUrl>http://mcr.lternet.edu/</onlineUrl>
</creator>
<creator id="abrooks">
<individualName>
<givenName>Andrew</givenName>
<surName>Brooks</surName>
</individualName>
<organizationName>Moorea Coral Reef LTER</organizationName>
<positionName>Associated Investigator</positionName>
<address>
<deliveryPoint>Marine Science Institute</deliveryPoint>
<deliveryPoint>University of California</deliveryPoint>
<city>Santa Barbara</city>
<administrativeArea>CA</administrativeArea>
<postalCode>93106-6150</postalCode>
<country>USA</country>
</address>
<phone phonetype="voice">805.893.7670</phone>
<phone phonetype="fax">805.893.3777</phone>
<electronicMailAddress>brooks at msi.ucsb.edu</electronicMailAddress>
</creator>