[LTER-im] Publisher location requested for data set DOI

Mark Servilla mark.servilla at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 08:58:06 PST 2017

Hi Hap,

Gastil provided a pretty good overview of the process. I'd have to look at
the stylesheet in detail (it's been a while) to see exactly what
responsible party elements are being used in the generation of the
citation. Also note that that citation pattern has never been formally
vetted, so if the group would like to see changes, input is welcome.

Sincerely,
Mark

---
Mark Servilla