[LTER-im] IMC December VWC on December 11 at 12 pm PST/3 pm EST

Jason Downing jpdowning at alaska.edu
Mon Dec 18 11:51:13 PST 2017

Just a heads up to everyone that the notes for the last water cooler are
now available on the IM website.  Please post to slack (#im) or contact
IMEXEC if you have any additional comments.

http://im.lternet.edu/vwc-dec2017

Enjoy the holidays!
Happy Kwanzaa!
Warm wishes!
Merry Christmas!
See you next year!
Happy Hanukkah!
Have a great winter vacation!
Happy Festivus!
Enjoy the holidays!

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 12:13 PM, Remillard, Suzanne <suzanne.remillard@
oregonstate.edu> wrote:

> Dear IM’s,
>

> Date: Monday, December 11th at 12 pm PST/3 pm EST
>
> Topic: Planning for 2018 ASM
>
> Connection: https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/8058932071
>

> Just a friendly reminder about our monthly Virtual Water Cooler (VWC)
> session this Monday, December 11th at 12 pm PST/3 pm EST.  There is no
> formal presentation for this VWC.  The idea is to brainstorm and discuss
> our one-day IM meeting.  What are things/sessions/activities that people
> found/find useful or not (i.e. lightning talks versus site bytes; breakout
> groups; formal or informal updates from NCO, EDI, Working Groups, etc.).
> Additionally, we will begin to solicit working sessions for the ASM and we
> can discuss topics and how to include more scientists.
>

> For preparation, please think about what are the things that you would
> like out of our one-day meeting.  Are there topics that you would like us
> to address?  Is there some product that we should be striving towards?
> Please spend some time thinking ahead of time and bring your ideas.  If you
> are not able to attend, you may share your ideas with IM-Exec via email.
>

> See you around the water cooler!
>

> Suzanne

Jason Downing
Bonanza Creek LTER Information Manager
Institute of Arctic Biology
University of Alaska Fairbanks

jpdowning at alaska.edu
907.474.6364 <(907)%20474-6364> (Office)
907.474.6251 <(907)%20474-6251> (Fax)