[LTER-im] IMC December VWC on December 11 at 12 pm PST/3 pm EST

Remillard, Suzanne suzanne.remillard at oregonstate.edu
Tue Dec 5 13:13:04 PST 2017

Dear IM's,

Date: Monday, December 11th at 12 pm PST/3 pm EST
Topic: Planning for 2018 ASM
Connection: https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/8058932071

Just a friendly reminder about our monthly Virtual Water Cooler (VWC) session this Monday, December 11th at 12 pm PST/3 pm EST.  There is no formal presentation for this VWC.  The idea is to brainstorm and discuss our one-day IM meeting.  What are things/sessions/activities that people found/find useful or not (i.e. lightning talks versus site bytes; breakout groups; formal or informal updates from NCO, EDI, Working Groups, etc.).  Additionally, we will begin to solicit working sessions for the ASM and we can discuss topics and how to include more scientists.

For preparation, please think about what are the things that you would like out of our one-day meeting.  Are there topics that you would like us to address?  Is there some product that we should be striving towards?  Please spend some time thinking ahead of time and bring your ideas.  If you are not able to attend, you may share your ideas with IM-Exec via email.

See you around the water cooler!

Suzanne