[LTER-im] The Next Databits==> deadline October 31 2017

Eda C. Melendez-Colom edacorreo at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 19 21:35:06 PDT 2017

Hi,
This is to inform you that the deadline to submit the article for our next Databits is October 31st.
Thanks to the people who already committed to write an article.
I encourage those who want to share some particular feature from their site, IM event, good read, etc. send me a piece. You can use Word to submit it.
Again. Thanks.
EDA

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 8:47 PM, Eda C. Melendez-Colom<edacorreo at yahoo.com> wrote:   Hi,
It was great to be able to have a meeting this year and work with you all.
This is to let you know that this year, Databits will be renewed and we already have 7 authors.
For this issue, Databits will go international; we already have 3 ILTER colleagues that will be contributing.

I would like to extend an invitation for you to write a piece (or more). You choose the information management related theme.

There are different types of contributions you could submit:

   - Featured Article

   - Commentary
   - News Bits
   - Good Tools and Programs
   - Good Reads
   - Calendar

You can contribute with as many as you want of one or different types.

Please visit: http://databits.lternet.edu/issues to browse all Databits published since 1990. The following databits published at least one item for each of the contributions type above:
http://databits.lternet.edu/fall-2010

I am looking forward to reading what you have to say about your site's Information Management and/or related activities.
Thanks,
EDA
 Eda C. Melendez Colom
 Information Manager