[LTER-im] The Next Databits==> deadline October 31 2017

Siddeswara Guru s.guru at uq.edu.au
Sun Aug 20 01:48:09 PDT 2017

Hello Eda,
Thank you, we will submit some article from TERN Australia.

Regards
Guru

Dr Siddeswara Guru
Director Data Science
Terrestrial Ecosystem Research Network (TERN)
Room 266, Goddard Building (Building 8)
The University of Queensland
St Lucia 4072, Australia
TEL +61 7 3346 3125  MOB +61 412 122 637
FAX +61 7 3365 1423
EMAIL s.guru at uq.edu.au<mailto:s.guru at uq.edu.au>
ORCID: orcid.org/0000-0002-3903-254X#
TERN is supported by the Australian Government through the National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy and the Super Science Initiative.