[LTER-im] The Next Databits

Eda C. Melendez-Colom edacorreo at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 17:47:09 PDT 2017

Hi,
It was great to be able to have a meeting this year and work with you all.
This is to let you know that this year, Databits will be renewed and we already have 7 authors.
For this issue, Databits will go international; we already have 3 ILTER colleagues that will be contributing.

I would like to extend an invitation for you to write a piece (or more). You choose the information management related theme.

There are different types of contributions you could submit:

   - Featured Article

   - Commentary
   - News Bits
   - Good Tools and Programs
   - Good Reads
   - Calendar

You can contribute with as many as you want of one or different types.

Please visit: http://databits.lternet.edu/issues to browse all Databits published since 1990. The following databits published at least one item for each of the contributions type above:
http://databits.lternet.edu/fall-2010

I am looking forward to reading what you have to say about your site's Information Management and/or related activities.
Thanks,
EDA
 Eda C. Melendez Colom
 Information Manager