[LTER-im] No Virtual Water Cooler in August. See you in September.

Gastil Gastil-Buhl gastil.gastil-buhl at ucsb.edu
Fri Aug 11 19:12:06 PDT 2017

Hello LTER Site IMs,

We do not have a Virtual Water Cooler topic scheduled for August.
Our monthly online meetings will resume in September.

Meanwhile, if you have an issue you wish to submit for the next IM Exec
meeting please email me or imexec at lternet
The draft agenda is viewable at this link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uS_hhCNnb0EmDH5n3YP4opAtkXLBbzgAn-PTCZi7unI/

If your working group wants to reserve a Water Cooler month please let
imexec or me know and we'll get you onto the calendar.

Gastil