[LTER-im] PASTA uptime and maintenance window...

Mark Servilla servilla at lternet.edu
Thu Feb 18 10:10:54 MST 2016

Hi All,

This is just a quick reminder to the IM community that we (Duane and
myself) perform system maintenance on a weekly basis on Wednesday evenings
from 7-9pm Mountain Time. We often complete system maintenance and PASTA
updates early within this timeframe, but downtime or instability may bleed
over into the wee hours if necessary. Please let us know if we need to
either permanently or temporarily reschedule this maintenance window. Thank
you.

Sincerely,
Mark

---