[LTER-im-rep] Fwd: One-question survey for the LTER education committee

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Thu Sep 27 12:21:40 PDT 2018

Hi Reps -
Some of you are interested in the results of the 1-question survey:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11o9O-j_Zxjvm9U14q-38iX68L9TQJiF_nexgRAT1f8s/edit?pli=1#gid=0
There is a summary page with Y/N and a short qualification. Some sites went
out of their way to give a longer answer, or even data! For each of those,
the complete response is in a tab labeled for the site.

If I missed your answer (ie, your row is empty), consider this a
pre-emptive apology, and there is still time to resend!

Bottom line: 32% of sites track some aspects of downloads for educational
use; other info might be available anecdotally.

thanks - and see you next week!
Margaret

Margaret O'Brien
ORCID: 0000-0002-1693-8322