[LTER-im-rep] LTER Network wide bibliography

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Sep 24 12:23:20 PDT 2018

Dear Huang Tian-Yuan,
There have been some recent changes to how we maintain the LTER Network
wide bibliography, which are not fully enacted. You may get a much more
complete, accurate, and legitimately comparable listing if you can wait a
month or two.

I'll be happy to work with you on that after we get through our triennial
All Scientists' Meeting, which is happening next week.

We would, of course, be very interested in the kind of study you are
proposing--especially with the 40th anniversary of the program
approaching--and would like to help make it as complete and accurate as
possible.

Thanks,
Marty
--
Marty Downs
Deputy Director, LTER Network Communications Office

https://lternet.edu
LTER Science Update
<http://us12.campaign-archive.com/?u=d7494403ed9d8c97a5479f0d4&id=9c0b9b36a4>

downs at nceas.ucsb.edu