[LTER-im-rep] [dataone] Announcing DataONE Search: A New Way to Discover Data

Inigo San Gil isangil at lternet.edu
Tue Nov 17 12:26:44 MST 2015

Hi,

Here is some feedback about the new and improved dataOne search.

I wish it was all positive.  It is not.  It is feedback.

--Lots of duplicates on that search app (58 results, all apparent
duplicates. two filters keys: biodiversity; creator(?) smith).

- No visible "support" link or report problem.  No support?

- And then, the site down.  Great.

Go metacat!

Inigo