[LTER-im-rep] Poll Question concerning LTER Metacat Content and whether it should be archived and hidden during DataONE search and discovery

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Thu Nov 12 10:40:17 MST 2015

Hi Linda -
Mark and I talked about this a week or two ago. In defense of the system
(his), archiving data from the first MN (metacat) was always planned,
but Mark's time has been stretched a bit lately.

When we talked,  I said that I'd bring it up again with the IMC or
imexec. IMExec meets next week. Thanks for getting the ball rolling.

Margaret

Margaret O'Brien
Information Management
Santa Barbara Coastal LTER