[LTER-im-rep] IM management workflow based on new governance model

Philip Tarrant philip.tarrant at asu.edu
Thu Jun 25 10:56:29 MDT 2015

Dear colleagues,

At the watercoolers this week several people asked how work might flow through the new organization we are considering. Attached is a strawman process diagram suggesting how information and tasks might move through the various roles. I stress this is only a starting point and we will need to define it further, but hopefully it will provide some clarity.

Regards,
Philip Tarrant
Director, Informatics and Technology | Senior Sustainability Scientist
[http://sustainability.asu.edu/docs/gios/signature/images/logo.jpg]
P.O. Box 875402 | Tempe, Arizona | 85287-5402
PH: 480-727-7860   |   Main: 480-965-2975 | sustainability.asu.edu<http://sustainability.asu.edu/>