[LTER-im-rep] VTC notes for IMC/ASM planning

Philip Tarrant philip.tarrant at asu.edu
Tue Jun 23 11:41:43 MDT 2015

Dear colleagues,

Thank you for your attendance and participation in the watercoolers this week.

The notes are posted at: http://im.lternet.edu/project/06_2015_vwc

I included names of the session proposers as people who could possibly lead the organization of each session. Please check and make sure you are happy if your name is in the frame. Then feel free to reach out to other colleagues and rope them in to assist you as we go forward :). Also, if you see a session you are interested in being involved with, you can always e-mail the organizer and volunteer. We have some great suggestions, so please take the chance to be involved. The ASM is a super opportunity for us to share and showcase what we are up to!

We will check back in a week or so to see if these all make sense and are "doable". I will contact James Brunt and ask if we can ensure that our IMC tagged sessions do not conflict on the ASM timetable, although we will need to ensure we have no more sessions than slots if we want that to be the case.

Finally, I think I captured all the attendees, but if I missed you, I apologize. Just add yourself to the relevant list.

Regards,
Philip Tarrant
Director, Informatics and Technology | Senior Sustainability Scientist
[http://sustainability.asu.edu/docs/gios/signature/images/logo.jpg]
P.O. Box 875402 | Tempe, Arizona | 85287-5402
PH: 480-727-7860   |   Main: 480-965-2975 | sustainability.asu.edu<http://sustainability.asu.edu/>